I'll Be There For You When You Need Me

Saturday, September 23, 2006

8th September 06, 23:00

Today had been a long, tiring day. Yixuan, Xuefen, Isa & I went to find our permanent residence but to no avail, most of the apartments/rooms had been taken up, too expensive or that we couldn't find a 2 single rooms in different blocks which are nearby. So I'm praying that we're able to get to nearby rooms tomorrow. Most rooms in the list that we're given (in the city centre - where our University lies) are taken up, so we are considering Heverlee which is out of the city centre. The pros is that it's close to the sports hall (yeah bball!!!) & the cons is that it's kinda far, & the dumb thing is I brought my bball gear but not my bball shoes....ARGH!!!!!!!

Anyway, God please grant us a good-priced, safe & close rooms for Yixuan & myself to stay, at least we are able to get settled before leaving for UK. That's all for today folks! Peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home